ActionNowInstitute.org Community Guidelines
Effective June 1, 2012
Thank you for registering to comment. Please honor these guidelines:
- Comments should be relevant to the blog post. Your comments will have the greatest impact if they are brief and clear.
- No foul, discriminatory, defamatory, libelous or threatening language.
- No invasion of others’ privacy; no racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.
- Do not post material in violation of trademark or copyright laws or other laws.
- No attacks that identify individuals, companies, unions or other organizations.
- No spam, flaming, flooding, advertisements or solicitations.
These comments are for ANI blog posts only. If guidelines are explicitly not followed, we reserve the right to unpublish your comment(s).
Opinions expressed in these posts are the personal opinions of the original writers and do not reflect the views of ANI.
We’re always glad to hear from you. If you have suggestions, comments or questions, please contact us at [email protected]